You probably do not give your garbage disposal much thought until it breaks down. Nowadays, there are many different makes and models on the market. It may be quite overwhelming to try and choose between them.
The InSinkErator Evolution PRO 750 is designed for the people who need top quality disposal for home installations. In fact, you will find this unit to be quite popular.
InSinkErator Evolution PRO750 Overview
There are many things that make this garbage disposal quite popular. One of the reasons is its compact size. That is great if you have minimal space under the sink. However, its small size does not limit the unit’s power.
Fortunately, the compact size does not limit the power of the unit. With the two-stage grinding process, you will not end up with the clogs. It will handle various types of food waste. However, it is quiet when the unit works.
Although you will find this garbage disposal to be quite expensive as compared to regular garbage disposal units on the market. In fact, there are very few units that can match the performance of this garbage disposal.
- This space-saving model is a perfect fit for restricted cabinet space
- Sound Seal Makes the Evolution Essential at least 40% quieter than standard disposers
- Multi Grind Two grind stages let you quickly grind difficult food waste
- Does NOT come with a factory installed power cord; Anti-Microbial Baffle
- Includes sound-reducing Quiet Collar Sink Baffle
The Main Features of InSinkErator Evolution PRO 750 Garbage Disposal
1. Excellent Durability
You should note that this unit is designed to last a lifetime. This is made possible with the various stainless steel components and excellent insulation.
Therefore, you can use this garbage disposal for decades. The reason behind this is the continuous water flow. Ideally, the components for this machine will not rust, buckle, or bend.
2. Powerful Grinding System
This garbage disposal has a two-stage grind system that is designed to handle tough jobs, like small bones, vegetables, and fruits. If you want to reduce the number of food wastes that produce odors in your kitchen trash and minimize the amount of waste that goes to the landfill, this is an important feature.
The unit starts by grinding up food, and then it liquefies it. In this way, it helps reduce clogs and jams. Thus, you can grind potato peels, small bones, and celery down the unit. Ideally, these are some things that a single-stage unit cannot handle.
You will also like the fact that this unit features the auto-reverse mechanism. That means if the unit gets stuck, the sensor causes makes the blade to go in reverse. This is quite important as it helps minimize jamming.
Although it is advisable to hire a professional plumber to carry out the installation, you can do it yourself if you have some basic plumbing skills. In fact, if you have installed a garbage disposer before, this will not present any challenges.
Remember that this unit does not come with a power cord. Therefore, you have to buy it separately. If you are replacing a disposer, you can use the existing one.
Since the disposer comes with an instruction manual, the installation process will be a snap. You should note that this is a heavy unit so, you may find it challenging. It is advisable to have someone in your household help you.
4. Compact Size
If you want to downsize your residence, then you should consider getting a compact garbage disposer. Fortunately, the compact size of this unit means it can easily fit under the sink.
Nowadays, a lot of people are downsizing to various lifestyle choices. Maybe your kids grew up and did not need a lot of space anymore. Or you want to spend your time cleaning things that matter to you.
5. Quiet Operation
You should note that this unit features the Quiet Collar Sink Baffle that is designed to reduce noise levels to the bare minimum. Moreover, most users have reported quiet operation when using this garbage disposal. However, this unit does not come with a power cord.
InSinkErator Evolution PRO750 Overall Score: 7.8
- Easy and simple to install
- Powerful motor
- The auto-reverse mechanism for anti-jamming
- Three multi-stage grinding
- Quiet operation
Watch out for
- No power cord is included
InSinkErator Pro 750 vs Evolution Compact
- SPACE EFFICIENT, DURABLE COMPONENTS: Perfect for small households or houses with restricted cabinet space, this garbage disposal easily fits under your sink & features alloy stainless steel components with a LeakGuard Liner for the highest durability.
- QUIET BUT POWERFUL: This innovative food waste disposal features noise reducing SoundSeal Technology, our exclusive, long lasting 3/4 hp Dura-Drive Induction Motor, and 2-Stage Multigrind Technology to handle the toughest food scraps.
- AMERICA'S #1 DISPOSER BRAND: There are more American-built InSinkErator garbage disposals in US homes than all other brands combined. A full line of models means there's one right for every need and budget. Grind Chamber Capacity - 34.6 ounces. Drain Connection - 1-1/2 inch Anti-Vibration (Hose Clamp). Average Electrical Usage - 3-4 KWh Per Year
- FASTER, CLEANER, SMARTER: From meal prep to cleanup, InSinkErator helps make it fast & easy to keep your kitchen clean with our iconic appliances: garbage disposals & instant hot water dispensers.
- A HISTORY OF INNOVATION FOR THE SINK: We invented garbage disposals in 1927, & we're the world’s largest manufacturer of garbage disposals & instant hot water dispensers for home & commercial use.Lubrication:Permanently Lubricated Upper & Lower Bearings
Both Evolution compact and Pro 750 are products from the same company, InSinkErator. Other than being made by the same company, they share a lot of similarities. When you compare them, you find that Pro 750 is better.
You may be surprised to learn that both garbage disposals have exact design and dimensions except the model name. The only difference, in this case, is that Evolution Compact is greyish while Pro 750 is black in color.
Both models measure 12.25 inches in height and 8.75 inches in width. They are both compact in size and can fit in tight areas. These units have 34 oz grind chamber capacity. In fact, they are continuous feed type units. Therefore, their chamber capacities do not really important.
2. Power and Speed
They both have the same motor with equal speed and power. In fact, they run a 1725 RPM and have a horsepower of 3/4. You should note that both have induction motors that are permanently lubricated and run slower than most models on their level.
These motors have been proven to be capable of disposing of nearly all kitchen wastes. The fact that they use two-stage grinding. That means the kitchen wastes go through two major grinding stages.
3. Build Quality
You should note that both Evolution Compact and 750 Pro have the same build quality. Ideally, they are both made of tough corrosion-resistant materials and stainless steel grinding components.
1. Noise Insulation
This is the main difference between Compact Evolution and Pro 750. All the models feature noise insulators, and you will find them rated as quietest disposals on the market. Nevertheless, Pro 750 is quieter as compared to Evolution Compact.
2. Auto-Reverse Technology
This is another important technology. Therefore, if there is a jam, sensors in the unit will detect it and then reverse it with the opposite grinding direction to break it. Unfortunately, you will not find this feature in Evolution Compact.
Ideally, these garbage disposals have decent warranties. For instance, Pro 750 has a 6-year warranty while Evolution compact has an 8-year warranty.
You should note that there is no huge difference in price between these two models. So, the choice will come down to the individual’s preferences.
The truth is that you will find InkSinkErator 750 Pro to be an amazing disposer. It has a lot of features that make it ideal for the modern kitchen. If you need a premium, durable, and quiet disposal with a powerful motor and high-end features, then you should give it a try.